Wednesday, August 24, 2011

22.8.2011 (Monday)

Shut Up - Simple Plan

"So Shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down"

"Don't tell me who I should be
And don't try to tell me what's right for me
Don't tell me what I should do
I don't wanna waste my time
I'll watch you fade away"


Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan

"To be hurt, to feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No, you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life"

Click here to see both MVs and lyrics


     The new school year is almost starting and I haven't found something to study yet.  I've just finished Year 1 of  the Higher Diploma in Commercial Design 2 year course, and I don't want to continue studying it because I don't think it's really right for me.  Also, my grades aren't that good and I don't think I really fit in (Everyone in my class are from local Hong Kong schools while I'm from an international school, so I don't understand what they're saying sometimes.  I don't have true friends there either.  Also, everyone keeps asking me questions about English and when the teachers don't know, they say "Ask her!  Ask her!  She knows.  She's from an international school." and I hate that).  So I've been looking and I haven't made a decision yet.  Everyone is asking me questions about school:  "So school's starting soon, huh?", "What are you studying?", "What do you want to do?", "You should find something you really like and study that."  I've had enough and I want everyone to shut up and leave me alone!  I know I have to find something to study really soon but I haven't found something suitable yet (It's either not something I really want to do or it's too expensive).  My dad keeps telling me to study this or study that but I don't want to study the things he tells me.  Right now, he keeps telling me to study to become a pet stylist because I can care for animals and it is a good business to work in.  I keep telling him that I don't want to do it and he asks how I would know if I haven't tried.  But liking animals doesn't mean I want to do something animal related.  If I really was going to do something animal related, I'd rather be rescuing animals than styling and pampering them.    

No comments: